Forever Living Products Product Info and Testimonies

Before you watch the videos included in this post, I want to make a testimony on 2 of the Forever Living Products I've used. I know you'll probably hear the same testimonies from the people you'll watch here but I just want to share my experience anyway.

First of all is about the Aloe Ever-Shield deodorant. I am a very sweaty person and when it comes to my armpit, a little movement brings a lot of excitement on that area for me and it sweats a lot. With regards to odor, I don't have any problems with that but ever since I moved to Saudi Arabia, my sweat in that area just got a bit smelly. It's not very smelly but it is quite discomforting for me, specially for a person like me who has a very sensitive sense of smell. Before, I used a solid crystal-like thing which we call "Tawas" in our country. It looks like Superman's kryptonite except its white but after a while I developed some skin problems on that area and it was really-really itchy and it got to a point that it got swollen and it looked ugly. I've tried a few deodorants after that because I think my armpit just got tired of the tawas crystal but nothing seems to work for me anymore except when I used Forever Aloe Ever-Shield. My wife is also using it after hearing from another friend that it whitened their armpit area and it did work for her. After that we've never used any other deodorant.


As for the Forever Bright Toothgel. I also have this gum issue that my wife is really concerned with since she is a dentist. Before I just don't mind it because for me it's just a regular for me and I thought it was normal since I have false teeth but my wife said I should not ignore it. I have a very-very sensitive gums and when ever I brush my teeth, it always bleeds. My wife-dentist said that false teeth is it's one major cause but she said that it should not be an issue. So, after a month of Forever Bright Toothgel my gum problem went away and it never came back again since I am using the toothgel on a regular basis.


Okay so here it is, the rest of the testimonies and product info.


Please feel free to comment. Thank you very much for visiting our page.


StumbleUpon